Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nishanthi_8
Creator
Creator

How to fetch the updated data from the database though there exists the historical data in the same table?

How to fetch the updated data from the database though there exists the historical data in the same table?

13 Replies
nishanthi_8
Creator
Creator
Author

I dont have date field in that so how to fetch?

nishanthi_8
Creator
Creator
Author

ya but i dont have time stamp to do that? so how can i?

Anonymous
Not applicable

By using the incremental load or direct connect the database reload the data  than get the total data

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

nishanthi_8
Creator
Creator
Author

hi vsudhakar..... can you be clear at what u r saying

nishanthi_8
Creator
Creator
Author

thanks

nishanthi_8
Creator
Creator
Author

i have a doubt that incremental load data can only be used for insert , update and delete but these can be done with the data only wen we are going to add....... but what about the data where already it is there with historical dat a. for example  the primary key is 101 and city has been changed from city1 to city2 now i need the changed city name..... here i dnt have any date field. and this i am doing in excel sheet and not using any databases..... this is the scenario i am asking for. Pls can anyone help me ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

‌how can you determine what has been created, updated or deleted? Usually this would be a unique Id and a modified date.