Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to get Breakdowns of Total

Hi,

I have straight table in attached qvw. I need to show the break down of each Queue. I have Total Queue already created but I would need the Breakdowns which was showing in attached png.

could anyone help me by looking into attached please.

Thanks.

78 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Please help

Christian_Lauritzen
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Amelia,

Have you made any selections, e.g. on specific month, or are you referring to the grand total of all four years? Or are the values too high when you make a specific selection where you already know the values? What should the values be? They are now a count of HistoryIDs? Is that correct, but still the values are to high given a specific selection? It is very hard to help you with a broad, vague question like that you get very high values, even though I would be happy to do so. Sorry. If you specify a little bit more I might be able to assist you.

Best regards,

/Christian

Email: christian.lauritzen@b3.se
Not applicable
Author

Hi Christian,

Sorry if I am not clear.

Please find attached. The attached contains values woth out ant selections. I used ClientID. when I used ClientID it is showing the values somehow a few equals to values which are in database. I would need to show the values exactly the layout of which is showing in png attached.

for eg: under Contact if I add all horizontal it should equal to the Total value equals to 55  . i,e If I add Logged=31, Advice=20, Case On Hold=3 it should equals to 55.  so, for all Queues I should show the Total Breakdowns.

also I have to show the percentages and Breakdown Percentages.

Please could help me in this as this is priority for me now.

heimo_ernst_wei
Contributor III
Contributor III

Cannot load your sample...

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Please find this attached.

Not applicable
Author

Please any help would be appreciate.

heimo_ernst_wei
Contributor III
Contributor III

I think some changes in structure will be needed. Thsi takes some more time to find out

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Something Like This?

heimo_ernst_wei
Contributor III
Contributor III

Amelia,

I see a structural Problem here.

You will need two Dimensions: One for the items in the column "Result" another for the column headers

To have the same names in the line headers as in the column headers makes it very difficult to solve your Problem.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks and would you be able to help me in this and is it possible to get the required result? If so please help me I will wait for the solution.