Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to get back pie default colors in qlikview after coloring 2 slices

In the background expression for color after setting few slices as red, green, amber based on a condition, I would like all other pie slices to have the color from the pallette. - color tab - instead of one color for all new pie slices. basically for all new pie slices as the pie chart grows I want it to take colors from the color tab from the pie chart instead of having one color for all new pie slices.

15 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

There is option from pallet custom colors to Default using in built check box from section called "Colors"

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi anil, I want the default colors to take impact after few conditions are applied in the background color. Can you please share where the exact check box or setting is that will work along with the background color expression.

Also I have set this expression in the background color of the expression and not the dimension. I hope i am correct here. (Please confirm if I have added in the right place. The expression checks for dimension values and sets particular RGB color and this is placed in the expression background color -please confirm placing of expression is correct

Actual question - Please share the exact setting you are mentioning that will work along with the background color expression that is set for few slices only. Want default colors to take over after that. Otherwise share syntax that will help with the same

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Please reply where exact setting is

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Anil where is the exact setting to have default colors along with the background conditional expression I have set. Once expression is over it should take default colors. Can you please gt back to ke with the exact setting or syntax. That would be helpful

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Hi Trail,

Try like this:

=if(Product='A',red(),if(Product='B',Green(),color(RowNo())))

Br,

KC

Best Regards,
KC
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Refer attached

Br,

KC

Best Regards,
KC
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Jyotish will check and get back. Do you have a solution for Unable to pass the task at publisher level while reading SharePoint list-require solution urgently

This is regarding reading a SharePoint list at publisher level and I am getting the task as fail. Please read through the post and give me a solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi  jyotish, is there a way to make color(row()) persistent colors? Persistent check box is working only for few.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Jyotish, the color row no is not giving persistent colors. On drill down it becomes blue. Any solution here.