Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to get data easily into excel file?

Hi,

I have a table in qvw with 30,000 records and the table have data CustomerID, phone numbers of the customers. I have another excel file with 50 CustomerIDs and these 50 are in qvw table. I need to get phone numbers for these 50. How can I get easily without doing manual work. can anyone suggest me is there any way please? I tried using inline table but it seems not working.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It is easy.

Let's call the customer table you have now Customer, and it has a field CustomerID.  Add this script:
Customer2:
LOAD

CustomerID,

CustomerID as CustomerID2

FROM <your file>;

On the front end, create a table box with the fields CustomerID2 and Phone.  Suppress null values for the CustomerID2.  Export the result to Excel.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Brice-SACCUCCI
Employee
Employee

Hello,

you just have to load both files in QlikView. If both files contain a "CustomerID" column, QlikView will associate the data for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It is easy.

Let's call the customer table you have now Customer, and it has a field CustomerID.  Add this script:
Customer2:
LOAD

CustomerID,

CustomerID as CustomerID2

FROM <your file>;

On the front end, create a table box with the fields CustomerID2 and Phone.  Suppress null values for the CustomerID2.  Export the result to Excel.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks.