Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saivina2920
Creator
Creator

How to get specific values from other list selection instead of displaying all values

I am using multiple list boxes and loading all the values from using select statement.

My requirement is, i want to list only based on my selection and not all the data.

For example,

Initially i am loading all the data in multiple list boxes.

If i select First list box, then the second list box data should be based on my first list box selection.

If i select First second box, then the third list box data should be based on my second list box selection.

How to do this..?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
saivina2920
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks. it is great help.
I have below issue.
In the first approach, when i select first list box (field1 listbox) which is the value "A" then it will display only A1,A2 ==> This is correct.
But, when i select value "B", then it will display A1,A2,B1,B2 ==> It should display B1,B2 only. it should not display A1,A2 ..
I don't want to display other mapping values.
how to do this...

Note : i have added some more records in the attached file.

Also, Search is not working when i apply expression.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Two functionality working here. PFA

Because of not selecting, Data holding duplicates.