Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drohm002
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to include all values up to a certain point in slider scale

I have a field which contains integers ranging from 0 - 1000.  How can I set up my slider scale with this field so that when the user slides the button to 100, it will show everything on my sheet with values of 100 or less than 100, so 0-100?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
adityaakshaya
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Daniel,

In the Data option, select the field you want to use and in the mode option select Multi Value.

This will help you to select the range. You can select 0-100 and other fields get show value associated with 0-100.

Regards,

Akshaya

PS - if you find my response helpful/Correct, mark it Correct/Helpful.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is there anything difficult you faced? What you tried so far.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
adityaakshaya
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Daniel,

In the Data option, select the field you want to use and in the mode option select Multi Value.

This will help you to select the range. You can select 0-100 and other fields get show value associated with 0-100.

Regards,

Akshaya

PS - if you find my response helpful/Correct, mark it Correct/Helpful.