Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to limit?

Hi there,

I need to limit the content of the two fields: one is open data, between 2014/06/01 and 2014/07/01; the other is country, include China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea.

I want to know how to limit? thank you!

12 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

You want script side... if yes you can use like

Load

From TableName

Where Date >= Date(2014/06/01,'YYYY/MM/DD') and Date >= Date(2014/07/01,'YYYY/MM/DD') and

Match(Country, 'China', 'Hong Kong', 'Taiwan', 'Japan','Korea');

tresesco
MVP
MVP

May be like:

Load

From <> Where DateField>='2014/06/01' and DateField>='2014/07/01' and Match(CountryField , 'China', 'Hong Kong', 'Japan', 'Korea');

its_anandrjs

Try like

Load

From Location Where ( DateField >= '2014/06/01' and DateField <= '2014/07/01' ) and

Match(country, 'China', 'Hong Kong', 'Japan', 'Korea');

avinashelite

Hi Bing Bin,

If you want to limit the data at the opening of the file and need to reuse field values again, use Triggers on the two fields.

go to > settings > Documents Properties> Triggers> on open > add actions

Regards,

Avi

Not applicable
Author

thanks for your reply.

there is some error message ,could you please help me solve it? thank you!match.JPG.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Match is not a SQL function

Not applicable
Author

I am sorry,I am a beginner.

I want to filter field ' work_group' with 'China', 'Japan', 'Korea' etc, could you please help me?

Not applicable
Author

WHERE WORK_GROUP in ('Administration', 'Call Administrator', 'System Administrator', 'CNA_CCR')

The SQL SELECT statement is just that, a SQL statement, which means the error being returned to you is a SQL error.

Not applicable
Author

thank you so much!