Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to navigate on a corresponding filtered table(some activity feeds) when to click on a particular bar from bar chart?

when I click on a particular bar from bar chart then the corresponding filter is applied to the whole sheet. Then if I select the feed  chart(text table) using a  variable then it shows the feeds corresponding to the filtered value which was taken from bar chart. but here I have to use a variable in order to go to access feed chart....What is the way to direct navigate from bar chart to test table(feeds chart) by selecting a bar from bar chart?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You could use conditional display of the chart. Go to Properties | Layout and enter an expression in the Conditional display box. Use something like:

GetSelectedCount(yourField) > 0

where yourField is the field you are effectively selecting on the bar chart (this will be the x axis dimension).

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

what do you mean by feed chart and text table?

MarcoWedel

‌please post sample app and expected result.

regards

Marco

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I mean straight table.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Do you mean that you want to open the straight table when you click on a bar om the bar chart?

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

yes

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You could use conditional display of the chart. Go to Properties | Layout and enter an expression in the Conditional display box. Use something like:

GetSelectedCount(yourField) > 0

where yourField is the field you are effectively selecting on the bar chart (this will be the x axis dimension).

Not applicable
Author

thanx..its working!!!