Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khigaurav999
Creator
Creator

How to remove White-space from the Pie Chart in QlikView

Hi There,

Need your help with the weird issue in my chart. I need to remove the white space (highlighted with yellow box in below screenshot) from my pie chart.

Pie Char White Space.jpg

When I try to resize the chart by dragging its borderline, pie chart and legends in the object just disappear as it shrinks it... as below screenshot.

Pie Char White Space ReSizeing the Chart.jpg

Any idea how to fix this.

Thanks,

Gaurav

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Begin by resetting the object by clicking both "Reset user docking" and "reset user sizing" on the General tab,  See if it will resize any better now.

-Rob

View solution in original post

5 Replies
OmarBenSalem

click on the pie chart, then click on both ctrl+shift, you'll see red lines appearing; u can then redifines ur pie chart components:

Capture.PNG

khigaurav999
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Omar, I have tried it (ctrl+shift) but that doesn't help with removing the white space. Blue lines are actual borders in my chart. I want to remove space b/w blue line and chart components.

Thanks,

Gaurav

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Begin by resetting the object by clicking both "Reset user docking" and "reset user sizing" on the General tab,  See if it will resize any better now.

-Rob

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Hi Gaurav,

You can press Ctrl+Shift key togehter, then a red line appears you can just drag it to resize and reduce the space.

Refer Removing white space at the bottom of a pie chart | Qlik Community

-Siva

khigaurav999
Creator
Creator
Author

These options work. Really appreciate everyone's help. All of them are helpful!

Thanks,

Gaurav