Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to restrict data, based on column value

Hi

I want to redtrict data based on column value say column name is CAL TYPE and values are Document, Named User and none. So I want only those entries where CAL TYPE= Document.

Can somone suggest me how can I do it.

Br,

Avantika

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You can use Exist or not Exist in your where clause. Could you indicate the query you used for the report?

Not applicable
Author

I am using table box as a object for this. and want to apply filter on it

Not applicable
Author

You can add a list box that displays the list of CAL Types. When u select a CAL Type, your data in the table box will automatically be filtered based on what you have selected.

Not applicable
Author

You can not do this on a table box object, however you could do this on a straight table chart by adding all the dimension you want to display in the table and then instead of using CAL TYPE as a dimension use it as your expression and enter this expression:

if(match(CAL TYPE,'Document'),CAL TYPE)

This will only bring through the rows that has document as the CAL TYPE and then you can always move the columns around into the order you want by dragging the column in the table to the positions you want.  Hope this helps!