Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to show default value in Date Range

Hello,

I created a master calendar. It shows as below after I created the calendar object. How can I show a date (default date) in both StartDate and EndDate calendar object, instead of showing "..." ?

Here please find the attached example.

Thanks,

Becky

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

You should be able to trigger to show any date. But the way you have set it up right now, both are linked to same field. You might need to link this to variables and then you can set any dates for those two variables.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

What date would you want to show here?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny!

Good question... Can I show any date I would like it to show? Or show the min, max of the date.

sunny_talwar

You should be able to trigger to show any date. But the way you have set it up right now, both are linked to same field. You might need to link this to variables and then you can set any dates for those two variables.

Not applicable
Author

I think I got it. Btw, one more question Sunny. Seems like I am not able to set trigger or create variables in my Presentation Layer, if I created the master calendar in Data Model Layer. Is that true that I will need to create the master calendar and set up trigger on the same layer/QVW file?