Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tahreen371
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to show expected data without any selection also?

Hello All,

I'm really not sure how to achive this, like refer the screenshots in attachment.

in image DATA there are no selections made on any field which shows wrong values but refer the other image of selection data, after selecting a value from any column the result in payment and Cust_Balance Column will become correct values

But without any selection made the values will be different in Balance and Payment column opposite to that selected value

So with and without filtering row values the data Opposite to every row value should be correct

Please assist.

Thanks

4 Replies
sasikanth
Master
Master

HI,

please post expressions used for Payment & cust_balance .

and please share your app if possible 

Thanks,

sasi

tahreen371
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello sasi,

App is attached, please help on this.
Thanks in advance

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Thanks for your example, Which column we need to look and where and what is expected one?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
tahreen371
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hello, That issue is resolved as i applied Set analysis but i'm facing another problem 

when I'm validating my data with expression Total vs Sum Total in straight table, the Balance and Cust.Balance total differs 

Please suggest