Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haneeshmarella
Creator II
Creator II

How to sum up result of a column and remove the users?

SS.PNG

How do I sum up OFFLINE Ops at Rate result of each column and remove USER_NAME such that I get the number 3 (1+1+1) under OFFLINE Ops at Rate for Supervisor?

OFFLINE Ops at Rate is

IF(Count(DISTINCT IF(OFF_ON_LINE='OFF-LINE',CASE#))>=[OFF-LINE

Hours]*70,count(distinct IF(OFF_ON_LINE='OFF-LINE',USER_NAME)),0) for each USER_NAME name.

I used the below, but it gives a result of 0.

sum(aggr(IF(Count(DISTINCT IF(OFF_ON_LINE='OFF-LINE',CASE#))>=[OFF-LINE

Hours]*70,count(distinct IF(OFF_ON_LINE='OFF-LINE',USER_NAME)),0), USER_NAME,SUPERVISOR,DATE))

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Like I said, it seems to be related to the WeekStart dimension...

I created WeekStart in the script... and see what I got

Capture.PNG

Dimension

WeekStart

SUPERVISOR

Expression

Sum(Aggr(If(Count(DISTINCT {<OFF_ON_LINE = {'OFF-LINE'}>} CASE#) >= Sum(Aggr(If(OFF_ON_LINE = 'OFF-LINE', HOURS), OFF_ON_LINE, DATE, USER_NAME))*70, Count(DISTINCT{<OFF_ON_LINE = {'OFF-LINE'}>} USER_NAME), 0), USER_NAME, SUPERVISOR, WeekStart))

View solution in original post

21 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is

[OFF-LINE

Hours] in your expression? Is this a field? variable? or expression label?

haneeshmarella
Creator II
Creator II
Author

It is an expression label.

=

sum(aggr(IF(OFF_ON_LINE='OFF-LINE',HOURS),OFF_ON_LINE,DATE,USER_NAME))

sunny_talwar

That is what I thought it was... you cannot use expression labels within Aggr() function... may be use the expression itself

Sum(Aggr(If(Count(DISTINCT If(OFF_ON_LINE = 'OFF-LINE', CASE#)) >= Sum(Aggr(If(OFF_ON_LINE = 'OFF-LINE', HOURS), OFF_ON_LINE, DATE, USER_NAME))*70, Count(DISTINCT If(OFF_ON_LINE = 'OFF-LINE', USER_NAME)), 0), USER_NAME, SUPERVISOR, DATE))

sunny_talwar

Or try this

Sum(Aggr(If(Count(DISTINCT {<OFF_ON_LINE = {'OFF-LINE'}>} CASE#) >= Sum(Aggr(If(OFF_ON_LINE = 'OFF-LINE', HOURS), OFF_ON_LINE, DATE, USER_NAME))*70, Count(DISTINCT{<OFF_ON_LINE = {'OFF-LINE'}>} USER_NAME), 0), USER_NAME, SUPERVISOR, DATE))

haneeshmarella
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Wow, I didn't know we could not do that. Where do I find small pointers like these to learn?

SS.PNG

In a way it gives me a right answer, but I would like a distinct number as a USER worked 3 times but I want it as 1. When I use Sum(DISTINCT aggr...), the below image becomes 1 instead of 6. Any suggestion on what to change?

SS.PNG

haneeshmarella
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Gives the same result as above, but easier than IF condition for complex expressions in future.

But how do I get the distinct as the screenshots below?

sunny_talwar

May be try this

Count({<OFF_ON_LINE = {'OFF-LINE'}>} DISTINCT Aggr(If(Count(DISTINCT {<OFF_ON_LINE = {'OFF-LINE'}>} CASE#) >= Sum(Aggr(If(OFF_ON_LINE = 'OFF-LINE', HOURS), OFF_ON_LINE, DATE, USER_NAME))*70, USER_NAME), USER_NAME, SUPERVISOR, DATE))

haneeshmarella
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Gives me wrong result. What is happening is it gives me 4, but the right answer is 3. It adds 1 to a person who does not meet the condition (Nemat is the USER, if you see the difference from the screenshot on original question, it changed when I replaced label with original expression).

haneeshmarella
Creator II
Creator II
Author

SS.PNG

SS1.PNG