Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlik4asif
Creator III
Creator III

How to trigger to Sheet on selection of a field value in Table

Hi Experts,

I have a table with different KPI's and some more columns.

When i select a KPI value from a cloumn, it should trigger to sheet (Detailed Analysis )related to KPI

Eg:

KPI|Year|Sales|Target    are the coloumns

I have KPI values Like AP,UP,CHE

When i select AP value it should go to Sheet -SH04---(AP Sales Detailed Analysis)

Thanks in advance

9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be "Activate Sheet" Action..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
qlik4asif
Creator III
Creator III
Author

How to create trigger on Selected field value

Anil_Babu_Samineni

How KPI values looks like? Can you show the image

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

You can't select measures cells on a simple and straight table, only in a TableBox Object.

You should do this:

Go to: document properties -> Triggers -> 'field event trigger' -> 'Selection Action' -> 'Activate Sheet' and put the ID of the sheet you want to display.

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

settings->document properties-> triggers-> field event trigger- > on select -> activate sheet

else if on specific selection in a field

use variable to do the same.

regards

Pradosh

Learning never stops.
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

May be this?

Capture1.PNG

Once you click on Activate sheet use this expr in SheetID

Iam not sure how many values you have. If you want any KPI selected in your KPI field and it has to go to analysis sheet. Then just use like

= IF(GetFieldSelections(KPI) > 0 , 'YourSheetIDHere')

OR if only below three values were selected then use like

= IF(GetFieldSelections(KPI) = 'AP' OR GetFieldSelections(KPI) = 'UP' OR GetFieldSelections(KPI) = 'CHE', 'YourSheetIDHere')

qlik4asif
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Nagaraju,

Thanks for the response but where ever the KPI is used , when we select, it is triggering to the sheet, i need it only in chart, but selecting in filter also it is affecting

Since we are creating Trigger globally, it will get affected wherever you use KPI.

I think would it be solved by Alternate States?

Thanks

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

If i get you right. You want to create a trigger on chart and when chart has selections you want to activate the sheet right ?

Ctrl+Alt+V -> Variable Overview -> Add and name the variable to vKPI then use below expression.

= Concat(GetFieldSelections(KPI), ',')

Then follow the same instructions as mentioned above but in Variable Event Trigger -> Select vKPI variable -> OnChange button -> Add Actions -> Layout -> Activate Sheet -> Yoursheetname.

So when ever you select KPI from your chart it would take you that sheet.

Emerald
Contributor III
Contributor III

How does this work in qliksense