Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can not open a report with the IE pluggin / No puedo abrir un reporte con el pluggin de IE

Hello ,

I have downloaded the latest version of the plugin for Internet explorer, I have the browser updated to the latest version, disable security, I have the corresponding permissions by the administrator and even so when I try to open the report with the IE plugin it marks me not you can open it

Is it a permission issue or IE configuration?

Note: Edited by Community Moderator to include English translation as a courtesy. Please use English in main forums.

- - - -

Hola ,

Me he descargado la ultima version del plusggin para Internet explorer , tengo el Navegador actualizado a la Ultima version , desactive la seguridad , tengo los permisos correspondiente por el administrador y aun asi cuando trato de abrir el reporte con el pluuggin de IE me marca que no lo puede abrir .

Es algún tema de permiso o configuración del IE?

2 Replies
ashokamp
Contributor II
Contributor II

Check the port 4747 is opened in the server. Also try to check the Webserver config.xml file to see the machine name and DNS are same. Hope this would help!

Thanks

Ashok'

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Agree with Ashok regarding port 4747.  The error you posted is typically associated with port 4747 not being open. IE Plugin communicates directly with the QVS using the QVP protocol over port 4747. If port 4747 is blocked, it will attempt to tunnel over port 80.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!