Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I do not know how to ask this question so let me try to demonstrate it.

I do not know how to phrase this question so let me see if I can demonstrate it.  I am trying to format a graph and I want to keep the legend but get rid of the duplicate verbiage in the lower right hand portion of the graph.

Chart Example.jpg

as you can see this is an aggregate of 3 risk scores and it is layering the names of those scores on top of one another. 

I do not see anywhere to override this default.

Thanks for any help. 

Steve

3 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

How many dimensions did you define for this graph? Does this text mess disappear if you disable all dimension labels?

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter,

Thanks for reaching out. Cannot reply online so replying via email.

There is only 1 dimension which is Age. There are 3 Expressions which represent the relative risk score for the three risk models (all based on regression algorithms).

I have tried turning off whatever I could find that said label or legend but all I have accomplished was getting rid of the legend, which I need to have. I have looked and tried both in web view and without web view.

Steve

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Check Chart Properties->Presentation->Text in Chart. Is the Edit... button grayed our or is it active? Do you see any text in the frame next to it?

Other check to figure out where it's coming from: activate the chart and press Ctrl+Shift. Is the overlapping text surrounded by a red frame?

If not, do you use a background image (see Chart Propeties->Colors->Frame Background)? If so, does the text disappear when you disable the background image?

Peter