Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
Qlik Analytics Tour 2020 Online. Begins August 10th. Register Today
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Creator
Creator

I have two charts in my dashboard. My requirement is that when I change the filter in list box then only chart should change.

I have 3 list box and 2 bar charts. These 2 charts are independant of each other. However when I click on a bar in 1st chart then values in 2 nd chart changes. The charts should only change when values in list box are changed. basically charts whould be disconnected from each other.

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: I have two charts in my dashboard. My requirement is that when I change the filter in list box then only chart should change.

Highlighted

Re: I have two charts in my dashboard. My requirement is that when I change the filter in list box then only chart should change.

I assume, You required set analysis to do this. Can you share sample application

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Highlighted
Not applicable

I believe it uses the same filters throughout the qvw file. Like if you select a filter in any one sheet, it will be applied to all the sheets. Not sure how to use other ways of implementation.