Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

IF AGGR COUNT

Hello, I would like to have the turnover of customers having 2 orders over a period.

But my formula does not work.

My order count is good

Nb of order : count( DISTINCT{<[Date Commande]={">=$(=vDateDébutAnnéeN) <=$(=vDateFinSeg)"}>} [N° Cde])

but not formula  :

Turnerover for 2 orders= If(   Aggr(count( DISTINCT{<[Date Commande]={">=$(=vDateDébutAnnéeN) <=$(=vDateFinSeg)"}>} [N° Cde]), [Code Client])=2

,[Ca Produit HT])

Capture.JPG

I need to aggr because in the end i need only one figure that will be the sum of all these clients

thanks for your help

26 Replies
sunny_talwar

From what I am understanding, the denominator is just being used to make sure that the result is shown if number of days are greater than 0? Is that right? But I don't see how you can have a negative number, and 0 should not be a problem anyway... so why not just use this? or am I missing something here?

Sum(Aggr(Interval(min(  {<[Date Commande]={">=$(=vDateDébutAnnéeN) <=$(=vDateFinSeg)"}>} [Date Commande],2)-min(  {<[Date Commande]={">=$(=vDateDébutAnnéeN) <=$(=vDateFinSeg)"}>} [Date Commande],1),'D'),[Code Client]))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

actually the denominator allows me to get the number of client for which the delay between the first is not zero. I added a negative sign because the sum of the aggr function was negative

-120 174= sum(   aggr(  Interval(  min(  {<[Date Commande]={">=$(=vDateDébutAnnéeN) <=$(=vDateFinSeg)"}>} [Date Commande],2)-min(  {<[Date Commande]={">=$(=vDateDébutAnnéeN) <=$(=vDateFinSeg)"}>} [Date Commande],1),'D')>=1,[Code Client]))

OtherwiseI get the same result using the avg function

=Avg(aggr(Interval(  min(  {<[Date Commande]={">=$(=vDateDébutAnnéeN) <=$(=vDateFinSeg)"}>} [Date Commande],2)-min(  {<[Date Commande]={">=$(=vDateDébutAnnéeN) <=$(=vDateFinSeg)"}>} [Date Commande],1),'D'),[Code Client]))

but I still have aggr function. Is it possible to use another function  or syntax more efficient?

thanks a lot

sunny_talwar

For something like this, I don't think you would be able to avoid the usage of Aggr() function

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

ok thanks for your time it's kind of you

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Sunny,

I'm sorry to disturb you again  but I have something weird when I make the following calculation

55 984=Count(DISTINCT {<[Code Client] = {"=Count(DISTINCT {<[Date Commande]={"">=$(=vDateDébutAnnéePrec) <=$(=vDate12moisF)""}>}[N° Cde])>1"}>}    [Code Client])

-133 901 =Count(DISTINCT {<[Date Commande]={">=$(=vDateDébutAnnéePrec) <=$(=vDate12moisF)"}>} [N° Cde]) > 1

normally should I have the same number?

thnaks

sunny_talwar

Where are you using the second expression? In a chart? What is the dimension? Also, is there a one-to-one relationship between N° Cde AND Code Client?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I found by changing the formula and going through a sum it works

Thank you sunny for your time