Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2020: Join us May 11 - 14, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ. Register early and save $400. Learn More
joeychua
New Contributor

If Statement in Data range

I am trying to create an IF statement to call out the data from a date range, for 3 months, 2 months, and 1 month, for a specific type of product.

=MaxString(
{<[Date]={if(">=$(=Date(AddMonths(LasRefresh,-3)) <=$(=Date(AddMonths(LasRefresh,-2)))",'3 Months'

,if(">=$(=Date(AddMonths(LasRefresh,-2)) <=$(=Date(AddMonths(LasRefresh,-1)))",'2 Months')

,if(">=$(=Date(AddMonths(LasRefresh,-1)) <=$(=Date(AddMonths(LasRefresh,-1)))",'1 Month')}
,[Product Type]={'Sale'}
>} [Date] )

3 Replies
miskinmaz
Contributor III

Re: If Statement in Data range

Why don't you just try to add the conditional statement at back end and create one extra field though script.

joeychua
New Contributor

How and what should I add to my expression/script in order to make what i want to display?

Support
Support

Joey, check the following Design Blog Link and note there are some other links at the bottom of that post as well:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Dates-in-Set-Analysis/ba-p/1472511

Hopefully this will help you get things sorted out and feel free to back the URL up to the Qlik-Design-Blog/ level and use the search dialog there to dig further if you wish.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.