cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

If statement not updating both rows

Hi All,

I have a table in which I am trying to compared two organisations views of data, which has already been pulled into one table (by someone else) however there have been areas in which items don't match within their process, due to the POD being different.

I therefore am trying to build in some more logic into my own work to cut down on the differences and 'auto comment' items so I know I don't need to look into things in more detail, so long as certain criteria match, such as the same customer having the same cost.

I have therefore put in the following calculated dimension for 'Our Comment'

if(Aggr(sum(PriceActualDiff),MasterID)>=-5 and Aggr(sum(PriceActualDiff),MasterID)<=5,'Match','Different')))

The column titled 'Price - Diff (Rounded)' is just the PriceActualDiff within the base data, shockingly rounded.

Qlikview table.jpg

Unfortunately this is only putting a comment of match on one row of data and leaving the other row as different.

any ideas on how to get around this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this

If(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(PriceActualDiff), MasterID) >= -5 and Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(PriceActualDiff), MasterID)<= 5, 'Match', 'Different')))

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this

If(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(PriceActualDiff), MasterID) >= -5 and Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(PriceActualDiff), MasterID)<= 5, 'Match', 'Different')))

sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

if(Aggr(sum(PriceActualDiff),MasterID,POD)>=-5 and Aggr(sum(PriceActualDiff),MasterID,POD)<=5,'Match','Different')))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

oh thanks, that's done it perfectly