Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
Save the Date: QlikWorld Online, June 24-25, 2020. Free global virtual event for data integration and data analytic gurus. Register Today
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

If subsidiary stock is negative or zero, bring the current stock position of another branch.

If the Stock of Branch 1 is 0 or <0. Bring the Stock Balance of Branch 3 (Column 2) and Branch 5 (Column 3)

LOAD
Qtde_Estoque_Atual,
if(num([Qtde_Estoque_Atual]) <=0,0,1) as Estoque_Sim1,
if(num([Qtde_Estoque_Atual]) =0,0,1) as Estoque_Sim2,
NomeProdutoE,
CodigoProduto,
Data_Alteracao,
CodigoFilialE,
DiaE,
TrimestreE,
AnoE,
MesE

FROM
[C:\manaus\Estoque.qvd]
(qvd);

Est:1

Sum({$<AnoE ={$(=Year(today()))},MesE={$(=Month(today()))},DiaE={$(=Day(today()))},[CodigoFilialE]={'1'},[Estoque_Sim1]={'0'} >}Qtde_Estoque_Atual)

Est:2

if(Sum({$<AnoE ={$(=Year(today()))},MesE={$(=Month(today()))},DiaE={$(=Day(today()))},[CodigoFilialE]={'1'},[Estoque_Sim1]={'0'} >}Qtde_Estoque_Atual),
Sum({$<[CodigoFilialE]={'3'} ,[Estoque_Sim1]-={'0'} >}Qtde_Estoque_Atual))

2019-03-15_10-54-01.png

Neves
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Digital Support
Digital Support

Re: If subsidiary stock is negative or zero, bring the current stock position of another branch.

Hello there,

I attached the file back for you.
I created a variable named Var and used it on your expressions.
Please let us know if it works for you.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Digital Support
Digital Support

Re: If subsidiary stock is negative or zero, bring the current stock position of another branch.

Hello there,

I attached the file back for you.
I created a variable named Var and used it on your expressions.
Please let us know if it works for you.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.

View solution in original post