Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neha_sharma1275
Contributor II
Contributor II

Ignore a particular dimension from Multibox based on filter selection

HI There,

There's a requirement is my project where I have around 10 dimensions used in my multibox. One of the dimensions is 'Organization ID'. Now the requirement is I want this to be visible in multibox only when Organization ID <> CP (Organization ID isn't CP). For other values, this should appear in multibox. Is this possible? I tried writing 
IF(organizatio ID <>'CP' , Organization ID) in the expression of this dimension while creating the multiple box but this doesn't work.

Help appreciated !

Thanks,

Neha

Labels (2)
2 Replies
ajayrai
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Neha,

You can create two multiboxes with all the dimensions same except the one you want to hide. Then make the one with all the dimensions visible only when organizatio ID <>'CP' in the layout of multibox.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ajay

neha_sharma1275
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for the suggestion. However my application is quite big and having performance issues so I can't afford copying the multibox and doing stuff. This multibox alone has some 20 dimensions. Any other workaround would be appreciated !