cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimgibson
Contributor
Contributor

Images in containers

Here is an interesting problem and I am attaching an example.  I have a .qvw file called ImageInContainer.qvw.  On the Main sheet I created a text object and am displaying the image in it.  The image is called MAUTriageCompleteWrkFlow.jpg and resides in a folder called Images one level below the folder that contains ImageInContainer.qvw.  Just for the heck of it I created a second text object with the famous "Hello World" displayed in it.

In Sheet1 I created a container object and put both of these text objects in it.  Every thing works fine as long as you have this pulled up on the MAU development environment.  However, when I publish this to accesspoint the image in the one container disappears.  In my Accesspoint environment, once again MAUTriageCompleteWrkFlow.jpg and resides in a folder called Images one level below the folder that contains ImageInContainer.qvw

I have checked my accesspoint to assure it can display .jpg images and it is set to display them.  I am also using the Qlik IE 11 plugin.

Any idea what is happening when I go from the development mode to accesspoint?  I am attaching the two files.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

0 Replies