Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is Qlik Community available as an application for mobile users?

Hi All,

Do we have QlikView Community as a mobile application for iphone users? If it is there it would have been great. I am not sure whether Qlik Community is available for mobile users. If it is there it would have been great. It will be very helpful for the users to access the qlik community easily.

If it is not there I need you guys support to put forward it to the QlikView. Hope Qlik Community admin reads this and support us on this.

Thanks in advance,

Attitude

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

It is little surprising that nobody is willing to access Qlik Community as an application. That's the reason I did not gey any support yet.

Thanks,

Attitude

swuehl
MVP
MVP

I think there are probably many community members that are willing to access QlikCommunity as a mobile app.

I believe it's just up to Qliktech to provide an app. I think they are using JIVE as community platform, and I also think there is a mobile platform in offer, so it should not be too hard to get a mobile app for QlikCommunity up and running, but probably a matter of cost and value.

But it might be better to (re-)post that request to the community corner, so Sara Leslie is getting a chance to notice the demand (or just write her private note , as soon as it is possible again 😉

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

There's an app for Jive, you can look it up in the App Store. But it doesn't - as far as I know - work with the community. There was a reason for this, but I seem to have lost it.

Best regards

Torbjörn Ungavll (@Ungvall)

Senior Business Discovery Manager @ Advectas AB