Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julioarriaga
Creator II
Creator II

Is it always necessary to create a task to reload a document in a QlikviewServer that has a Publisher license?

I am new in managing the qlikview server, so I apologize for the basic question.

I just copied a document from the folder of one server into the folder of another. In the new server I'm looking up for a button to reload the data, but I find none.

Captura.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Yes, 1st you have to configure task for the new documents  which placed in your server (to configure u have find u r documents  under source document  folder then create task) --> in u r above image --> right of the window u see + icon as  "Add task manually option"

(For Qick reference u can check other document which has task created steps --(just modify that task follow the similar steps)

You will see a "Documents" tab with two options: "Source documents" and "User Documents". Click on any Source Document you will see a "+" (plus) button, where a wizard will let you create new tasks.

Hope this helps you

Regards,

Deva

View solution in original post

1 Reply
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Yes, 1st you have to configure task for the new documents  which placed in your server (to configure u have find u r documents  under source document  folder then create task) --> in u r above image --> right of the window u see + icon as  "Add task manually option"

(For Qick reference u can check other document which has task created steps --(just modify that task follow the similar steps)

You will see a "Documents" tab with two options: "Source documents" and "User Documents". Click on any Source Document you will see a "+" (plus) button, where a wizard will let you create new tasks.

Hope this helps you

Regards,

Deva