Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it possible to have multiple data points shown in a box in Qlikview?

Hi All,

I have query from my customer. They want to show multiple data points in one single box of Qlikview. For eg: if there are 4 entries such as STORE,GUESTS,SALES & GP, can we create kind of a text object, where in the top left corner of the text box we will have GP number. On the top right corner of the list box we will have the GUEST number. On the lower left corner we will have the SALES number and on the lower right corner we will have the STORE number.

In the middle of the text box we will have the SALES/GP number.

Is such a case possible in Qlikview via some chart or any other objects?

Please help.

Thanks,

Tutan.

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I think you better use 5 text boxes (and one background if you want some squares or circles for your numbers). I think this is the easiest way to do it. You can also build an extension, but I think it is not worth.

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You can use five text text objects to do this, just like Juan mentioned. Just arrange the individual objects on a single text object to make it look like a single entity with 5 clickable data points. But if you are overlaying objects (as shown in attached file), ensure that you set the layer for the object to custom (value as 2 or 3 or Top) under the Layout tab.

Please check the attachment.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

-Khaled.