Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manishnarang
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Issue with ListBox scroll (horizontal & Vertical both) in Ajax client

Hi All,

I am facing the issue of listbox scroll bars in qlikview dashboard (created using QV11).

we use:

1. Chrome browser (app is shown in an iframe of a .Net Based web application)

2. Ajax client (we don't have IE plug-in at all)

2. Created using QV11

Sometimes, the listbox scroll stops working, it works with Mouse wheel though, but when we stick it to scroll bar and try to move up/down, it doesn't respond at all.

I read a post of back in 2011 that it is a bug in QV  (Scroll bars in AJAX ). but can someone confirm? because by now, it might have been sorted out. Also, suggest if there is any workaround forhtis.

Regards,

Manish

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

I haven't experienced such behaviour with a listbox and I think that bug-posting from 2011 is related and helpful here. More important might be which release of QV you have in use? Have you tested it with another browser?

- Marcus

manishnarang
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I couldn't test it in another browser as our parent web portal opens only in chrome.

we use qv11 sr6. and i searched a bit for this and found release notes for SR12 , it is mentioned there that this bug is resolved in SR12.

but not really sure, what to do until we apply that patch.

Thanks for your response.

manish

marcus_sommer

I think you couldn't really do anything useful unless to upgrade to the current version of SR 13 (and between SR 6 and SR 13 are a lot of bugfixes).

- Marcus