Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
balrammahato204
Creator
Creator

Issue with Saving Straight Chart

Hi All,

Please help me on below

I want to compare my straight chart data with source QVD data. I do not  want to save the chart data into QVD and then do the comparison.

Is there any way so i can save my chart data on UI and i can compare the all data with Source QVD data.

Thanks and Regards

Balram Mahato

10 Replies
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

How many rows are you talking about. If it is not much then you can export the data from straight table into Excel and then you can compare.

balrammahato204
Creator
Creator
Author

I wanted to do as automated way because this activity needs to be perform on every day

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

There are couple of options:

Option 1:

If macros are allowed then you can automate the process using macros.

Option 2:

Using Excel Add-Ins you can connect to Qlikview and pull the data from straight table into Excel. Set the template once and you can refresh on demand.

Hope this helps...

balrammahato204
Creator
Creator
Author

In both option i have to refresh the dashboard two time if i want to compare the data in same dashboard using the inputs from the macro or Excel-Add-Ins extract.Can i do in one refresh, if i can save the Chart data inside the Qlikview memory and compare the data.I am note sure if Is it possible to save data inside the variables.

Please advise

Regards

Balram

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Can you share a sample data or app explaining clearly what you need, it will be easy to understand and give you a suggestion.

balrammahato204
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Thirumala,

I am explaining on different word.

I have one chart on UI of the dashboard and that chart UI data i wanted to store in a different table onto the UI. Please find teh below example where i have one chart and that chart having the values Product and corresponding sales,Now in the second table i wanted to take the sales column value. Please let me know if this explanation is helpful.

Chart:

ProductSales
Product150
Product260
Product370
Product480
Product590
Product6100
Product7110

SalesTable:

Sales
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Sorry not able to understand your question and hope someone can help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Balaram,

Do you want to create the sales table in the same Dashboard or in a new QV application.

balrammahato204
Creator
Creator
Author

In the same dashboard