Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramanarayan
Creator
Creator

Issue with chart

Hi QV Experts,

I am trying to create a straight table with 2 calculated expressions. The calculated expressions are actual missing qty and actual missing value for each of the customer at a part number level.

If you see, at a part number level the calculation works just fine. However, if you look at the sub-totals, they dont seem to work correctly.

Can someone help?

Attached is my qv sample.

Thanks,

Ram

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Looks like first one working as expected? For second one either you can use

Capture.PNG

OR, direct expression without any setting changes?

=Sum(Aggr((sum([Missing Quantity])-sum([Ordered Quantity]))*([ESC LAV]), Customer, [Part Number]))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Looks like first one working as expected? For second one either you can use

Capture.PNG

OR, direct expression without any setting changes?

=Sum(Aggr((sum([Missing Quantity])-sum([Ordered Quantity]))*([ESC LAV]), Customer, [Part Number]))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

Try adding Sum(Aggr()) or use Sum of rows for Total mode

Capture.PNG

ramanarayan
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

Appreciate it. It was a quick fix.

Howerver, i have this in a PIE chart and this option is not enabled. Any work around?

Thanks,

Ram

sunny_talwar

Use Sum(Aggr())

ramanarayan
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank You Sunny. Appreciate your help

sunny_talwar

no problem