Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue with set analysis in calculated dimension

Hello everybody !

i am facing an issue with a calculated dimension.

I explain: I have a cross table with Article code, article description and Plant as dimension; i want to add NumContract as calculated dimension.

Num contract is displayed when  startdate<date analysed <Enddate

startdate and enddate are variables that i have created and they are defined as follow :

startdate : date(start contract date ,'DD/MM/YYYY') start contract date : 41640 and enddate : date(end contract date,'DD/MM/YYYY')

My expression is like this but it doesn't work and i need help :

aggr(only({<[Date analysed]={">$(date(startdate))<$(date(enddate))"}>}[Num contrat]),[Num contrat],[Article code], [Article description],Plant)

Thanks for your help !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I resolved my issue by deleting the calculated dimension and using only set analysis in my expression :

=sum({<[start date]={"<$(=$(vNumdateanalyse))"},[end date]={">$(=$(vNumdateanalyse))"}>}[Quantity])

vNumdateanalyse = num([Date analysed])

View solution in original post

20 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be this

aggr(only({<[Date analysed]={">$(=date(startdate))<$(=date(enddate))"}>}[Num contrat]),[Num contrat],[Article code], [Article description],Plant)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I tried with equal but nothing happens

prma7799
Master III
Master III

Can you please share sample data.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

How is your Date Analyzed format looks like?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to take a look at this?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am not sure...even if I scramb data, i don't have permission to do that...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello, sorry but i am not sur to be able to share sample data...that is the reason why i put all information in my subject description...

sunny_talwar

May be mock up data in an Excel file and provide the expected output from that sample?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Date analyzed has this format : DD/MM/YYYY