Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issues in creating a Combo chart

Hi,

I am new learner in Qlikview.

I am trying to create a Combo chart with a stacked bar cahrt and line chart. However I am not able to do so. We have already tried some options available in Qlik Community but it is not working:

1) Overlapping two different charts

2) Indivisually creating ex[pression for each value(but there are around 100+ values which may change in future)

Example is as listed below:

We are trying to create a combo chart with date on x-axis and y-axis having sales qty and sales amount on the either side. The stacked bar chart will show the sales amount and stacked based on products available. And the line chart will show the sales quantity. Please find attached sample data for reference.

Also, Filters not working in the Combo chart. Kindly advise/inputs on the issue.

Please share some sample qvw for reference.

Thanks,

Rohit

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Wouldn't be better if you can share what you have tried thus far? We will have to duplicate the effort to start from scratch... instead can you provide a sample qvw where you have been working on this?

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

I agree with Sunny, however it might be a lost cause as I am not sure you can do this without having an expression for each possible dimension value?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny/Adam,

Please find attached QVW and screenshot of actual and expected results.

Also, we have tried to filter the data by using set expression but it is not working.

Thanks,

Rohit