cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dsdeepak284
Contributor II
Contributor II

KPIs of Sales Dashboard for real estate company

Hi can anyone suggest me the best kpis of the Sales Dashboard for real estate company. Its urgent

6 Replies
MK9885
Master II
Master II

Find the Qlik example attachment.

You can probably use the KPI's from to show profit or loss, depending on what you want.

Like tracking the progress.

Look out for more examples on Qlik Demos

dsdeepak284
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Please suggest 4-5 major kpis for the sales dashboard of real estate company, for qlikview dashboard.

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Sum(Sales)- Total Sales

sum({<Year={2012}>} Sales)-sum({<Year={2013}>} Sales)-- Yearly Sales Comparision

sum({< Year = {$(=Max(Year))}>} Sales)-- Max Year Total Sales

It can be more but what Dimensions you've and how you like to show sales?

Region/State/City or Real Estate names etc.... ?

Please tell us your Dimensions and if you have any Dates also available in your Data

dsdeepak284
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I have the last 3 years data with date details for a sales dashboard of real estate company, I have to present the sales dashboard with this data, the dimensions are i have like region, state, city, sales, type of Apartments,  sales person name.

And also help me to calculate sales by region.

MK9885
Master II
Master II

1st KPI

=' Sales % by Year  '&

if(GetSelectedCount(Year)=0,

num(sum(Sales)/sum({<Year = {$(=Max(Year))} >} Sales),'$#,##0.00') & chr(10),

num(sum(Sales)/sum({< Year >} Sales)/100,'#.00%')& chr(10))

2nd KPI

=' Sales difference by Year  '&

if(GetSelectedCount(Year)=0,

num(sum(Sales)-sum({<Year = {$(=Max(Year))} >} Sales),'$#,##0.00') & chr(10),

num(sum(Sales)-sum({<Year >} Sales),'$#,##0.00') & chr(10))

3rd KPI

=' Total Sales '& num(sum(Sales),'$#,##0.00')& chr(10)

This can be further improved as these are basic KPI's. Alternate states can also be used to compare between 2 different KPI or charts....

You can make it rolling 12 months or 6 months or if a year is selected it would give previous year sales or compare previous year by using Year = {$(=Max(Year)-1)} in the expression instead of Year = {$(=Max(Year))}

Would you care to upload the sample data?

justinvchiang
Contributor III
Contributor III

You could identify the top ranking Region, Sales Person, and Type of Apartments using sales or units sold:

='Top Apt. Type Sold: '& FirstSortedValue(ApartmentTypeDim, -Aggr(sum({<ApartmentTypeDim-= {'null()'}>} Sales),ApartmentTypeDim))

='Top Sales Person: '& FirstSortedValue(SalesPersonDim, -Aggr(sum({<SalesPersonDim-= {'null()'}>} Sales),SalesPersonDim))

='Top Region: '& FirstSortedValue(RegionDim, -Aggr(sum({<RegionDim-= {'null()'}>} Sales), RegionDim))