Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JyothsnaKundan
Contributor
Contributor

KT(knowledge tranistion)

Hi

Can anyone tell me what questions are required for preparing a final KT(knowledge Transition) in the dashboard development process especially on reports development.

Thanks

jyothsna kundan

5 Replies
Josh_Berg_Support

Jyothsna,

Can you please elaborate on what you're looking for here?  

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
KundanJyothsna
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi

I have to prepare a KT doc. as well as a technical template for the client ,for a pre-developed Qlik project as there is no doc and template available earlier.

Thanks 

Jyothsna Kundan

Anil_Babu_Samineni

We are not suppose to share any doc about planning. Before that, you are the developer you need to know following

• What is the BTA (Business Take away) for this assignment (Objective)
  • What is the source (DB)
  • What are the monitor apps available
  • Techie points (High level - Schema, Business statements, Problem statement) etc.
Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
KundanJyothsna
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thanks Anil Babu

But i just need a sample template which can help me out and I'm a newbie here

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I can't, Because it will take long time. You can wait until someone else helped for you. If no body is not helping till this week end I will share some sample with you once I created that.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)