Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

JyothsnaKundan
New Contributor

KT(knowledge tranistion)

Hi

Can anyone tell me what questions are required for preparing a final KT(knowledge Transition) in the dashboard development process especially on reports development.

Thanks

jyothsna kundan

5 Replies

Re: KT(knowledge tranistion)

Jyothsna,

Can you please elaborate on what you're looking for here?  

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
KundanJyothsna
New Contributor

Hi

I have to prepare a KT doc. as well as a technical template for the client ,for a pre-developed Qlik project as there is no doc and template available earlier.

Thanks 

Jyothsna Kundan

We are not suppose to share any doc about planning. Before that, you are the developer you need to know following

• What is the BTA (Business Take away) for this assignment (Objective)
  • What is the source (DB)
  • What are the monitor apps available
  • Techie points (High level - Schema, Business statements, Problem statement) etc.
Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
KundanJyothsna
New Contributor

Thanks Anil Babu

But i just need a sample template which can help me out and I'm a newbie here

I can't, Because it will take long time. You can wait until someone else helped for you. If no body is not helping till this week end I will share some sample with you once I created that.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)