Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kunalpatil119
Contributor II
Contributor II

LEF Issue

My QMC was earlier shown popup that LEF expires on 30 April 2020.
QMC is stopped working and today got one message @QVS and status : Unlicensed
And this Qlikview Server doesnot have a valid License.

Is this due to QVS Service might get Stopped or it is showing some other related warning?

Now again /after some times , my tasks are visible with popup that LEF expires on 30 April 2020.

Please explain this behaviour? What Can i do to avoid such?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

You may want to check with your Qlik Account Manager, or Partner Manager if you got the license via a Qlik partner.

There are different tags in the LEF (which is a textual representation of the license entitlements) some of which are dates.

Even in the case of a license under maintenance, those "flags" may need to be refreshed by Qlik in some cases. If that is your situation, contact Qlik Support and request and updated LEF.

Note that the license number and the licenses assigned (Named, Document, Session or Usage) will not change or be lost, unless the entitlements did change due to a commercial agreement, e.g.: your current, expired LEF has 100 Named CALs and the most recent has 50.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

You may want to check with your Qlik Account Manager, or Partner Manager if you got the license via a Qlik partner.

There are different tags in the LEF (which is a textual representation of the license entitlements) some of which are dates.

Even in the case of a license under maintenance, those "flags" may need to be refreshed by Qlik in some cases. If that is your situation, contact Qlik Support and request and updated LEF.

Note that the license number and the licenses assigned (Named, Document, Session or Usage) will not change or be lost, unless the entitlements did change due to a commercial agreement, e.g.: your current, expired LEF has 100 Named CALs and the most recent has 50.
AngerTechy
Contributor
Contributor

@MyGroundBiz Login wrote:

This is great advice! Very honest and practical.I really enjoyed this post.Nice post!!