Did you mean: 
rlvazquez-sg
Contributor
Contributor

Labels at bottom in Bar Charts?

Hello everybody,

greetings from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I have a question to ask you:

When I create a Bar Chart, the Expression Labels are always placed on the right of the graph window. It is, obviously, the default.

I want to place the labels on the bottom of the window, just below the x-axis, as showed, for instance, in the Movies Database sample dashboard, in the "Average length of Movies over time" graph.

However, I am unable to find the way to place these labels at the bottom (actually, the way to place them anywhere).

Even though after having studied in detail that sample graph, I can not discover how to do this.

Can anyone help me?

My Qlikview version is 11.20.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Rodrigo.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gajapathy74
Creator II
Creator II

If my understanding is correct, hope the below will be helpful for you.

In order to move the header "Value" from top right (as shown in below image) to wherever you want, after selecting the chart press Ctrl + Shift key together and you will get the red lines as shown in the image then you can move around / resize the header, bar graph.

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
gajapathy74
Creator II
Creator II

If my understanding is correct, hope the below will be helpful for you.

In order to move the header "Value" from top right (as shown in below image) to wherever you want, after selecting the chart press Ctrl + Shift key together and you will get the red lines as shown in the image then you can move around / resize the header, bar graph.

Untitled.png

rlvazquez-sg
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you a lot, Gajapathy. The Ctrl + Shift trick is exactrly what I was looking for.

Best regards,

Rodrigo.

gajapathy74
Creator II
Creator II

If you are looking for this answer, can you mark this as answered, so that others can make use of it.

gajapathy74
Creator II
Creator II

you are welcome.