Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Legend Issue

Hello,

I am trying to adjust the Width of the graph. If i check the option Suppress Zero Values from Presentation tab for this graph. I am getting some thing different on Legendary.

For reference, Please find attachment..

Can you please help me for this..!

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sasikanth
Master
Master

hi,

I have created a new chart and its working with out any issues including popup ,

PFA,

else

please do check suppress Null values OR  suppress zero values check box in presentation tab to remove null

View solution in original post

19 Replies
sasikanth
Master
Master

Hi,

Your attachment contains 3 charts what exactly you wan to achieve

can you please elaborate a little more

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Sorry, not too sure what you mean, but you do seen to have 3 charts overlapping each other

Is this what's causing the issue? Ah just spotted that you have candidates without a type or other details:

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Sasi,

in that second graph

1) Why Legendary showing three boxes. Green , Red, Blue

2) If, I placed my mouse to the second graph the pop-up values are not showing. Because, there is one text box. Can you please help me these two ???

- Anil

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Andrew,

Please find above reply

sasikanth
Master
Master

hi,

I have created a new chart and its working with out any issues including popup ,

PFA,

else

please do check suppress Null values OR  suppress zero values check box in presentation tab to remove null

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Sasi,

Good Job.

But, i want to show two graphs for first page. and then when i click the second graph i want to show third graph..

This scenario, i used the Text box for clicking. If i click the text box here showing third graph..

I know that is not the correct way. If you know the butterfly, can you please create that graph for me..

sasikanth
Master
Master

HI,

write a conditional statement for 3rd graph

=if(getSelectedCount(Type)>0,1,0)

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Sasi,

Did you understand my problem / you want to explain more..

If possible, Please share what ever you did on my fresh qvw..

See, i want to show hires and leaver. hires is one graph and leavers is another graph.

After that, if i click on leavers i want to hide hires graph and must be leaver graph placed to the hires graph. So, I did that already..

But, here i am facing problem. Which i mentioned before conversation for 2 Points...!

sasikanth
Master
Master

HI,

i could sense the below points from your reply,

1) You are not selecting any thing in Levier (chart2) but still the action should work to show the same chart as chart 3

2) you managed with a text object and working well if you select chart 2 then chart 3 covering everything ,but

Here if i want to see chart 1 and 2 again then where do you select in chart 3 ?

so you don`t want to apply triggers based on selection in field values ?