Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Legend Issue

Hello,

I am trying to adjust the Width of the graph. If i check the option Suppress Zero Values from Presentation tab for this graph. I am getting some thing different on Legendary.

For reference, Please find attachment..

Can you please help me for this..!

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Labels (1)
19 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Sasi,

Yes you are correct.

That's why i am asking you. Can you please create that and then share it to me with Triggers...

So that, i can access here and i apply on my live...

Please help me.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sasikanth
Master
Master

hi,

we can write actions based on the values selected in Fields not on Objects i hope you understand ,

please let me know your exact scenario not the visualization part, what you want to achieve through this

so that i can help you on this with another approach if possible

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Sasi,

I have excel like below..

I take two graphs here. So, Client want to show single graph only. If i want to move one graph client want to move whole graph. But, here i am facing problem like if i move one graph the graphs are split it two graphs...

1) Hires graph 

For reference :

Graph 1 (Dimensions are Start Date ( from iv Recruiting data) and Expression is count(candidate {iv Recruiting data})

2) Leaver graph

Graph 2 (Dimensions are Drill Down {ExitDate, BU/Department, Job Level, Job Title - From HR HC Leavers (named),  Expression is Count(Name of Leaver) } ). Here i want to show like image

So, here when i click on second graph like Exitdate I want to show third graph with the drill down is BU/Department, Job Level, Job Title - From HR HC Leavers (named)

So i want to create one graph with these two graphs...

------------------------------

Client don't want to create any buttons here. When ever we click on second graph she want to hide first graph only. And then she want to show the second graph replace to first graph

Please help me....

sasikanth
Master
Master

HI,

PFA, 

I have implemented the trigger based on the exit year,

select Year on chart 2 to see chart 3, clear the selection to revert back.

Might be helpful

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Sasi,

1) If once click the 2nd Graph it showing 3rd graph. Why third graph stack is not working and mean time. If i click on third graph. Again i want to go to back for that 3rd graph (Drill down) -- It is not working?

2) Can you please let me know how 3rd graph came while click the 2nd Graph without text object..

sasikanth
Master
Master

hi,

Please Observe clearly , stacked Bars are displaying in 3rd graph,

also , you can drill down in 3rd chart no need to go for 2nd chart again .

no need to click on anything , just clear the selections the 3rd chart will be hide.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Sasi,

Yeah i understand what you are trying to say.

But thing is, In the third graph i want to show like below...

sasikanth
Master
Master

hi,

current application is also showing the same,

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Sasi,

For first and second graph are two graphs, Right?

Is there any chance to create one graph?

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

SAsi,

PFA

I am fine foe this, Can you please do for me. The graph width is not suitable. I want to show same as above graph width and below graph are similar(For ref, Please find image).

And whenever trying to show the third graph there showing only voluntary but i want to show stacked with Voluntary & In voluntary from all drill downs...