Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Legends at bottom in Pie Chart- Can't Align Horizontally

Hi all,

I was trying to arrange the legends in Pie Chart Horizontally using ctrl+shift(+drag) but I am unable to do this.

I am decreasing the size but its showing horizontal bar and not the arranging it like it is doing for Bar Chart.

Please see attached for reference.

6 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The trick you're probably using (shift-ctrl-drag legend to the bottom) doesn't work for pie charts. However you can simulate a horizontal legend. See: Re: Alining chart legend horizontally at the bottom, so they are next to each other

Best,

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter,

I tried it using the method suggested by you in tagged post but it doesn't work for me.

Not applicable
Author

can you please provide the qvw that has the bar and pie chart please

chaper
Creator III
Creator III

Anjali Provide Sampel QVW

Not applicable
Author

Hi  Adam,

I can't provide you the original qvw from which I have captured the screen. But a sample is attached in which I am facing the same issue in PieChart.

Not applicable
Author

thanks for the sample - in the past and also in QlikSense, I have used a block chart and text boxes to build my legend and then remove the legend from the pie chart.  When all backgrounds are same color you cannot tell the difference - see updated attached qvw.  You can use multiple objects to build sid-by-side if needed