Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElsaJulia
Contributor II
Contributor II

Length of arc sheet

Hi

How do I limit the length of my arc sheet in my application so that it doesn´t exceed the length of my desktop? No matter how I try to limit the length of my objects I still get a gap that looks funny and that make the scroll list apperar on the bottom of my desktop. 

Best!

P1.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I think it is your line object (LA08) that is causing you trouble. Try to resize it a bit.  

image.png

I also noticed that you have a bunch of objects that is dragged outside of bounce to the left in the applikation, so check them out if the line adjustment does not fix your trouble.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I would guess that you have at least one object that is placed outside of the scope of your desktop.

Turn on the design grid and select all objects (Ctrl-A), then you will probablys see the object in question. 

image.png

ElsaJulia
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi. I´ve tried that but there is no object that is placed outside the scope. It´s like the main desktop background (I don´t know what that´s called - I am a beginner att QlikView) is to big...

Best

P1_1.png

Vegar
MVP
MVP

I'm not able to recreate your scenario on my client. Which version of QV Desktop are you using?

Is it possible for you to share a copy of the application with the sheet in question? You can remove all other sheets, remove the script and reduce the data partly/completely to remove sensitive information.

See below how to reduce data in the gif below.

28fe1beb-852f-4342-b729-a3d9d96bbe58.gif

ElsaJulia
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi . Of course. See the attached file.

Best

Vegar
MVP
MVP

I think it is your line object (LA08) that is causing you trouble. Try to resize it a bit.  

image.png

I also noticed that you have a bunch of objects that is dragged outside of bounce to the left in the applikation, so check them out if the line adjustment does not fix your trouble.

ElsaJulia
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you!