Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
Announcing the newest addition to the Qlik Community, Qlik Gallery! Learn More

License Tab Problem

Hello,

I got the License of QMC after that i apply the License.

My problem is, PFA of QMC and QMC1

QMC showing Anthentication Tab. But, QMC1 not showing any Authentication tab.

Why this showing like difference. Can i know the difference, Please?

I hope this is Assumed Answer....

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
13 Replies

Re: License Tab Problem

Hi Anil, maybe this post helps you: Authorization missing on QMC | Qlik Community

Partner
Partner

Hi Anil,

I presume that you mean the AUTHORIZATION tab, that's only present when you elected to use DMS authentication.

HTH

Andy

Andrew,

What do mean of DMS Authentication?

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

Ruben,

Usefyl, But there is no security Tab. If possible can you please share the screen shots...

Partner
Partner

Check the QV HELP for details, but the Authorization tab will displayed when you have the following checked:

Showing this error..DMS.PNG

Partner
Partner

OK, in that case, it would appear that the licence on that server is SMALL BUSINESS EDITION which does not allow DMS authorisation.

Andy

Andrew,

Yes this is SBE only..

Is there Any thing have the same way in SBE

Partner
Partner

Afraid not, you have to use NTFS authentication with SBE

Andy