Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

License Tab Problem

Hello,

I got the License of QMC after that i apply the License.

My problem is, PFA of QMC and QMC1

QMC showing Anthentication Tab. But, QMC1 not showing any Authentication tab.

Why this showing like difference. Can i know the difference, Please?

I hope this is Assumed Answer....

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
13 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Anil, maybe this post helps you: Authorization missing on QMC | Qlik Community

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Anil,

I presume that you mean the AUTHORIZATION tab, that's only present when you elected to use DMS authentication.

HTH

Andy

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Andrew,

What do mean of DMS Authentication?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Ruben,

Usefyl, But there is no security Tab. If possible can you please share the screen shots...

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Check the QV HELP for details, but the Authorization tab will displayed when you have the following checked:

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Showing this error..DMS.PNG

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

OK, in that case, it would appear that the licence on that server is SMALL BUSINESS EDITION which does not allow DMS authorisation.

Andy

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Andrew,

Yes this is SBE only..

Is there Any thing have the same way in SBE

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Afraid not, you have to use NTFS authentication with SBE

Andy