Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qv_bazz_10
Creator
Creator

Limit rows in pivot chart

Hi guys,

i'm trying to limit the number of rows displayed in the following pivot chart:

As you can see, i have a pair totals for expressions (and a calculated %) and i'd like to limit the rows for those with total of "#Mancante" expression higher than 0. Here is the definition of the "#Mancante" expression:

count(if(STATO_MISURA_ATT_MENS_FULL='Mancante',0))

Can anybody help me? I've been trying different solutions from other topics but without success.

N.B. I can't edit the script because i'm working on a shared document.

Thanks in advance,

Andrea

10 Replies
ali_hijazi
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

if you don't want to calculate the count when STATO_MISURA_ATT_MENS_FULL is Mancante

then you can write the following:

count({<STATO_MISURA_ATT_MENS_FULL-={"Mancante'">}measure)

or

count({<STATO_MISURA_ATT_MENS_FULL={"*"}-{"Mancante'">}measure)

hope this helps

I can walk on water when it freezes
qv_bazz_10
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Ali,

first of all, thanks for your superfast reply.

I don't want to count STATO_MISURA_ATT_MENS_FULL when the sum of "Mancante" is 0. I'm trying to use your expressions but what do i have to write for "measure"?

Thanks again,

Andrea

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Usually, You can write something like

count({<STATO_MISURA_ATT_MENS_FULL -= {"=Sum({<STATO_MISURA_ATT_MENS_FULL = {'Mancante'}>} STATO_MISURA_ATT_MENS_FULL) = 0"}>} STATO_MISURA_ATT_MENS_FULL)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
qv_bazz_10
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil,

I just tried your expression but it's not working. I don't know if it's important but i have the same expression "#Mancante" in the sort TAB for the "POD" dimension.

Thanks guys,

Andrea

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Okay, Then how can i offer you? Will you able to share sample?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
qv_bazz_10
Creator
Creator
Author

Unfortunately i'm not able to share anything...if it's hard to achieve what i asked, is there a way to simply limit the number of rows displayed in a pivot to, for example, the top 100 records?

Thanks again Anil,

Andrea

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, We can using Rank() function.

Aggr(If(Rank(Sum(Measure))<=100, STATO_MISURA_ATT_MENS_FULL), STATO_MISURA_ATT_MENS_FULL)

qv_bazz_10
Creator
Creator
Author

Sorry Anil, do i have to put the code in the expression or in a calculated dimension? And what do i have to write for "measure"?

I don't know if it can be useful but the expression "#Mancante" count how many times in a year the field "STATO_MISURA_ATT_MENS_FULL" has value "Mancante", so the count can go from 0 to 12.

Thanks again,

Andrea

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Better, If you share sample application