07/22/2017     1

07/23/2017      2

07/24/2017      3

07/28/2017    5

08/23/2017   5

08/25/2017    3

09/20/2017    2

09/11/2017      5

Need to calculate in line chart how many are 5's divided by how many are (1's,2's,3's,4's) in may month, June month, July month The graph I need to get like: 

horizantal x-axis will be may june july month  y axis will be the scale from 0 to 3, The line chart should come. Please suggest me good approach

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bharathadde
Creator II
Creator II

Dimension: Month of Date 

Month(Date)

Expression: 

=Count({<Overdue={'5'}>}Overdue)/Count({<Overdue={'1','2','3','4'}>}Overdue)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
bharathadde
Creator II
Creator II

Dimension: Month of Date 

Month(Date)

Expression: 

=Count({<Overdue={'5'}>}Overdue)/Count({<Overdue={'1','2','3','4'}>}Overdue)

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Pujtha, did the comment from Bharath help you get what you needed?  If so, please be sure you give credit by using the Accept as Solution button on his post.  If you did something different, consider posting what you did and mark that, and if you are still working on things, please update.  I do recall seeing a 'duplicate' post too, please refrain from posting the same question multiple times, keep working on the first post, if you need further responses, add an update to the post, and that will move it back up in the list again...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.