Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mr_ramshini
Contributor III
Contributor III

Link to pdf file?

Hi

I have a combo box with different titles that when i click a title , qlikview software open it on the screen.

Can a person help me?

Thanks alot

14 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Combo chart? Not sure i follow

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
mr_ramshini
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

In fact it's multi box in the qlik view.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

And issue ?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Rather you can use Straight table, I ensure Multibox doesn't have future..

mr_ramshini
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

My problem is that i can make relation between them.

That when click  a title on the multi box i can show a pdf file on the page

mr_ramshini
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have 2 multi box that one contain is month and another is day and i want when select a month and day , open their pdf file on the page

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you share sample to test where this functionality available to confirm..

mr_ramshini
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Anil , how i can attach my sample?>

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Uploading a Sample.

POS - Please start from second screen shot after Reply button you will receive that