Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bellesol
Creator
Creator

List box design

Hi,

How do I create the design of the list box in the picture attached?

I attached qvw for example.

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Bellesol,

There are a lot of configuration settings to this List box.

Here are few obvious ones but first go to Document Settings -> Styling Mode -> Check on Advanced.

In the List box properties:

To adjust the Caption color and font - go to the Caption Section and check on the version for Active and Inactive caption. You can control colors and background individually. Looks like the background is white (not transparent). You can play with the title font and Boldness (looks like your list box is bold)

To adjust the border settings - go to Layout Section and uncheck Use Borders.

To adjust scrollbar: Layout Section - bottom right click on Light scroll style and scrollbar width to smth like 3 or 4pt.

To adjust font of the content in the list: go to Font section and chose the font + color (looks like slight grey).

I can't identify the font you are using although it looks like halvetica (not exactly found in QV).

I can't also identify the color you are using but it looks like that one: 

HTML code:#DC7471
RGB code:R: 220 G: 116 B: 113
HSV:1.68° 48.64% 86.27%

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

S.T.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Bellesol,

There are a lot of configuration settings to this List box.

Here are few obvious ones but first go to Document Settings -> Styling Mode -> Check on Advanced.

In the List box properties:

To adjust the Caption color and font - go to the Caption Section and check on the version for Active and Inactive caption. You can control colors and background individually. Looks like the background is white (not transparent). You can play with the title font and Boldness (looks like your list box is bold)

To adjust the border settings - go to Layout Section and uncheck Use Borders.

To adjust scrollbar: Layout Section - bottom right click on Light scroll style and scrollbar width to smth like 3 or 4pt.

To adjust font of the content in the list: go to Font section and chose the font + color (looks like slight grey).

I can't identify the font you are using although it looks like halvetica (not exactly found in QV).

I can't also identify the color you are using but it looks like that one: 

HTML code:#DC7471
RGB code:R: 220 G: 116 B: 113
HSV:1.68° 48.64% 86.27%

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

S.T.

bellesol
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks so much!

2 question:

1. how can I add title  Boldness?

2. In the font section, how can I change the font color?

Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

No worries!

Q1:

Caption -> Font (Top right) -> Font Style:

image.png

Q2: I'm not sure you can change it. There are font's which come with a bit different default color (Such as Cambria).

bellesol
Creator
Creator
Author

Understood! thanks for all of your answers 🙂