Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Listdown and Table creation with traffic signal

Hi All,

I have couple of requirement in which I need guidance ..Please find the data example based on which I am trying to create dashboard.

CountryLocationStatus1Status2Status3
ArgentinaSite AGoodGoodExcellent
ArgentinaSite BAverageGoodExcellent
USASite CGoodExcellentExcellent
USASite DGoodGoodAverage
USASite EAverageGoodGood
USASite FExcellentGoodAverage

1)  I need to filter data based on status.. status1 , status2 or status 3. All these three status can have value {Good,Average,Excellent}. But it may happen that 'Average' value may not come for status2 in data sheet . But I still want 'Average' vlue toc ome in status2 dropdown. Similarly I want an 'All' option to be reflected in the dropdown. I got help to include 'All' value by using Load inline command but I am not able to create sync between my load inline statement and data sheet.By sync I mean when I select 'Good' the list box it is not giving value as per the excel data sheet . I guess I am missing a step to relate data sheet and load inline statement. Kindly help.

2) Now i need to create a summary table in below format based on search condition . Like if I select status1 as 'Good' , it should give me corresponding values in Site Count and Country Count:(I was trying to use table box for this chart, let me know if this is correct option)

Site CountCountry CountStatus1Status2Status3
22Traffic Signal (Circular Color code for filter option selected)Traffic Signal (Circular Color code for filter option selected)Traffic Signal (Circular Color code for filter option selected)

Also on Site count column, can I create hyper link type of option in count values?

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance.

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

1) You have 2 options

1. Do Dimension tables, create them with an inline such as

Key, Value

1, Good

2, Average

3, Bad

Then subtitute the values from de excel in with the key value.

2. Concatenate en inline whith the values that you want  but with country and location empty so it's not linked to real values

2) I really didn't understand your request

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply, I am trying out dimension table method.

In the second requirement , I am trying to create a summary chart based on the source data mentioned  above.Summary chart will have five columns :Count of Sites, Count of Country , Status1 value, Status2 value, Status 3 value

If I want to view summary on sites which has  Status1 values as Good so the summary chart  ouput should look like this :

Site CountCountry CountStatus1Status2Status3
32Green CircleBlue CircleBlue Circle

Green denotes Good, Blue denotes 'None' as I didnot selected any option in Status 2 and Status 3 listdown boxes.

Hope it helps.