cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lsmith48461
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Loading issue

I set up a new November 2018 environment. I copied our customized login screens from the old (11.15) environment but I'm now getting this when I log in (see attachment). It's duplicating the "Loading Content" message. Everything else is behaving normally but this is a bit annoying Thoughts?

2 Replies
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Smith,

As per my analysis  in QV Community i will give one solution for you to cross verify your installation.

so please go through the below links may be it will help to you.

Usually this kind of problem has to do with the authorization of IIS when communicating with the AP or an issue with the .Net version.

Before anything, I would:

- Check that all the requirements on IIS are met (you can find the standard configuration on the first link below)

- Check that Windows authentication is enabled and anoymous authentication is disabled

- Check that the application pool is set to .net v4.

- Register asp by runnning  c:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_regiis.exe -i

There are a lot of different threads with this kind of error:

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-2943

Qlikview 11 Accesspoint "loading content"

Re: QV Server 11 running on IIS 7.5?

Security issue using QVS with IIS

lsmith48461
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Sorry I was not clear. The documents do load normally on the Access Point. I was only asking about the cosmetic issue   before they load that duplicates the "Loading Content..." (see attachment). I believe it has something to do with index.htm but I'm not sure.