Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Loading script error

Hello, I've finished some development on a QlikView app and the client asked me to share the .qvw on one of their test servers(they want to integrate the app into a website). I've send the .qvw file on their test server(Windows Server 2008 R2). The server has the exact same database as the one that I used to develop the app on the local computer. However, when I'm trying to run the loading script I get this error for all the tables that I'm supposed to load:Connector reply error: SQL##f - SqlState: S0002, ErrorCode: 1146, ErrorMsg: [MySQL][ODBC 8.0(w) Driver][mysqld-5.7.22-log]Table 'alfaintes.ciclo_alpha' doesn't exist

The ODBC connector is properly set up, and if I do a select via QlikView's own interface it sees and recognizes the tables in the database.

Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone help, please?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pooja_prabhu_n
Creator III
Creator III

6 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

maybe you will need to generate the ODBC connection string line ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You mean the: "ODBC CONNECT TO <DSN> (XUserId is somethingsomething, XPassword is somethingsomething);" ? I already have that autogenerated via the Connect command

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Yes..

dapostolopoylos
Creator III
Creator III

A same error was the issue on this topic also : SQL##f - SqlState: S0002, ErrorCode: 4294967092

It might be helpfull

Father/Husband/BI Developer
pooja_prabhu_n
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Refer this. It might be helpful.

SQL##f - SqlState: ErrorCode:

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks. Apparently they changed the database name from "alfaintes" to "Alfaintes" so that's why they couldn't find the tables.