Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
afbraga1
Creator
Creator

Location of User Reports/Bookmarks in local computer?

Hello,

I have created user reports which are only able to be seen in my computer, could anyone provide me information about the location in which they are stored in my computer?

Best regards.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Usually, Reports are stored default Documents from

C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\QlikTech\QlikView

If you want to maintain structure then you can choose own path. No problem at all, Try to convenience client as well. So that Better structure always looks nice.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Okay, I didn't find the requirement? What are you expecting. You've created reports. Then what you want to see and which PATH

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
afbraga1
Creator
Creator
Author

I've already find myself the answer. I wanted to know where they are stored in my computer since they are user reports they have to be store locally, so I wanted to know where. They are on the AppData folder.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Usually, Reports are stored default Documents from

C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\QlikTech\QlikView

If you want to maintain structure then you can choose own path. No problem at all, Try to convenience client as well. So that Better structure always looks nice.

afbraga1
Creator
Creator
Author

Exactly, thanks very much for looking into this anyway!